MAGIC 2016 Presentation SubmissionHome :: 2016 Symposium
Thank you for taking the time to submit a presentation to MAGIC! YOU are the reason MAGIC is so successful, and we truly appreciate your hard work and dedication to GIS! Anyone is free to submit a presentation to MAGIC 2016!
- Presentation length should be 10, 25 or 90 minutes in length.
- Presentations should consist of the following: a) technical issues, b) applications, c) techniques, or d) policies and issues. All presentations should be educational, informational, professional and directly related to GIS.
- Presentations that market specific products or services will not be accepted.
- Submissions should be received by December 18, 2015.
- You will be notified by February 26, 2016 if your presentation was accepted.
- All speakers are required to register and pay registration fees for the 2016 MAGIC Symposium.
- For-Profit Organizations are asked to support MAGIC by becoming an exhibitor. If you would like to present as a for-profit, please register as an exhibitor!