The Lower Loup Natural Resources District (NRD) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Water Modeling Coordinator in Ord, Nebraska.
More information can be found here: https://www.llnrd.org/news/2019/07/24/lower-loup-nrd-job-vacancies/
Salary Range: Water Modeling Coordinator salary range is $75k-$80k plus full benefits including health, dental, life insurance, and retirement plan.
Successful candidates must have the following skillsets:
- Proficient in GIS
- process and present water data
- coordinate water modeling and familiarity with water models
- ArcGIS Pro, Online, Enterprise (Server) software experience
- SQL Server database experience
- Microsoft Suite including Access familiarity
- IT experience is a plus
- work experience with consultants, modelers & NRD field staff
- implement projects to better understand natural resources in the district
- a degree in Natural Resources or Hydrology or equivalent work experience is required.
Required: introduction letter, resume, LLNRD job application due by October 17, 2022
Contact Management at 308-728-3221 for additional information