UPDATE AS OF MARCH 16, 2020: The MidAmerica GIS Symposium understands the current limitations of mass gatherings and travel. We are looking at postponing MAGIC 2020 until this situation is stabilized.
Here is the MAGIC 2020 situation as we know it. We are working with the venue to see what our options are. As soon as we know something, you will know something.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this. We are planning a formal update very soon!
We will notify you of any changes via email. You can also visit www.magicgis.org for updates.