Menu

MidAmerica GIS Consortium

We believe geospatial technology creates value far reaching from ourselves. We are a network of dedicated leaders in the fields of mapmaking, location services, & data management.

Esri User Conference July 10-14, 2017

• 8 Jul 2017 7:55 AM
    Message # 4938401
    Stacey Roberts (Administrator)

Can’t make it to the Esri User Conference next week?  Don’t worry, you can still take in the Plenary Session on Monday!  Esri will post three videos from the Plenary Session on our website a few hours after each 90-minute session has completed (morning, mid-morning and afternoon).  So for example, the first session will likely be available at around 2 or 3 pm CDT and can be viewed at any time thereafter.  This year’s agenda is really loaded with great content (see attachment).

If you would like to be there in person next year, consider these ideas for justifying the trip.  I know it’s expensive, but I believe every user should experience UC at least once.  This year, there are 228 Missourians making the journey to San Diego.  I hope the rest of you can find the time next week to enjoy the recordings.  I myself will not be going this year, so for those of you who are, have a great time!

Warm regards,

Joe Eckmann | State Government Account Manager

Esri | 8700 State Line Road, Suite 315 | Leawood, KS 66206 | USA

T: 913.383.8235 ext. 1-5555 | Email: jeckmann@esri.com | esri.com

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE™