What Are People Saying?
Why should you attend MAGIC 2020? Here's a few tidbits you should consider from our previous conferences:
- 100% of our attendees (who responded) would recommend MAGIC to others.
- "A valuable opportunity to share information and network" is the #1 reason people attend MAGIC.
- Keynotes described as "the best I have seen in years".
- Quotes from attendees on why they attend:
- The amount of accumulated knowledge that is readily shared by instructors and participants.
- Networking:Being with people who speak the same geek language I do.
- It's great to see friends and colleagues every two years. A reunion of sorts.
- The social events were awesome!
Not Too Late To Participate
Do you know who makes the most captivating, fascinating, and engaging Program Schedule? No - not us (but thanks *wink*).
YOU DO! Your presentations are just one of the many aspects that has made MAGIC successful since the 1980s!
Submit your presentation today and be a part of what makes MAGIC magical :) Deadline is Mar 1!
Pre-Conference Workshop Highlight
Are you finding it a challenge to know what Esri ArcGIS Online tools are right for your data and your organization? Sign up for "Configuring ArcGIS Online Applications for Data Collection, Visualization, and Analysis" and learn hands-on skills as well as tips, tricks, and recommendations for a variety of ArcGIS Online solutions! Taught by Jesse Adams & Ethan Borgen of North Point Geographic Solutions. This instruction team earned 3 out of 4 stars in 2018!
Register here now!View all Pre-Conference Workshops